Since its inception, the Corporation has worked with the City of Wauwatosa, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and the Washington Homeowners Association to accomplish its Mission. Some of the activities undertaken include the following:
- Assist in the preparation of renovation and remodeling guidelines for historic structures located in the Washington Highlands.
- Reconstruct entrance signs to the Subdivision.
- Facilitate walking tours of the Subdivision through the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Work with the Wauwatosa Historical Society in archiving and preserving Association documents.
- Gathering, receiving, studying and disseminating, for educational purposes, historic information related to the Subdivision.